Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My Trip To Disneyland

In the summer of 2016, my father had this surprising yet exciting idea for a family trip but just not decided where yet. We were in Canada at the moment and were thinking maybe travel across Europe and on the other hand road trip across the United States of America. It was up to my youngest sister to decide where we went as she was the least to experience the fun me and my older siblings had upon childhood. Right when she knew that Disneyland was an option and that she could meet all her favourite princesses, she had made her decision and so my family, I, and family friends embarked on this breathtaking adventures to where dreams do come true.

As soon as we arrived at Orlando, Florida, where Disneyland was, it was evening so we headed straight to our hotel, The Caribe Royale, and checked in our backs and went for dinner in Universal Studios City Walk. My dad is not any man, he is the type of man that likes to adventure and get things done, therefore, our whole group would be woken up by father at seven o'clock in the morning in order to get ready and have breakfast and make it to the dream park by their opening time, nine o'clock. Every day my friend and I would be first to dress so we would make our way down to the mini cafe to get a headstart for the food, if that was done, by the time my parents came to the cafe, me and Ahmed, my best friend, would already be in the arcade winning d'em tickets.

The first dream park we went to the next day upon arriving was the Magical Kingdom in Disneyland where we played many rollercoasters and fun water activities like the ride when the whole family sits in a donut an are pushed with water turbines in a small narrow river and all end up getting soaked. Another game that I enjoyed riding was the Simpsons ride where we don't actually move from our spot but are seats are rock'in like crazy. And the funniest ride of all was the one where we entered a huge auditorium and there stood Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc. as a stand-up comedian making us laugh our butts off. After the Magical Kingdom, we headed to the Animal Kingdom where we took pictures under the tree of life and danced to traditional African music while getting certain neon body paintings. We did not spend much time there as we had more interesting places to visit such as Universal Studios.

Next, we headed to Universal Studios where I enjoyed my time the most in. The first ride we took was the drop tower and that was nothing compared to the other rides. Our next stop was at those little shacks where we would stop at often to get lemonade, cinnamon sticks, pretzels and hot dogs, and don't forget these rechargeable cups that only last for a day. Next, we headed on this surprising ride named The Jurassic World where we sit on a boat and travel in a narrow river then all of a sudden enter a tunnel that is pitch black and fall a good feet down and splash into the water. Right after that, my mom fought with me because I got her all soaked as she didn't want to go on this ride but I encouraged her. Soon we went to have lunch in one of the restaurants within Universal Studios. Our next ride was never to be forgotten! It was the one where we stayed in line for this new ride called "Skull Island: Region of Kong " for around two hours and when it was our turn they said they're done for the day and gave each of us a Fastlane to any other ride. We made our way to the Harry Potter world, where we drank butterbeer and rode the most terrifying ride in my point of view
"The Dragon Challenge." Of course, we rode the original Harry Potter ride about two times due to its outstanding amusement and also because my mom had her eyes closed the whole ride in the first trial as she was scared. That night was my birthday, so my mom invited us to this amazing Steakhouse where we found a shirt signed by Pepe the soccer player as that was his local restaurant.

I really appreciate the hard effort my mom and dad put to this adventure to make it the most fun ever and to let my younger sister's dream come true. Of course, we visited many other places such as Sea World and Epcot. A very interesting event that happened was that I had met one of my favourite YouTubers in Universal studios which were a very exciting moment for my friends and I. I hope soon we will embark on a similar trip like this and even have more fun and blast it with the people we love the most because family and friends come before anything no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...