Translate

Friday, August 2, 2019

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of you in different countries, having fun which just puts a smile on m face. But nevertheless, I've also been having a blast with many of my loving friends and of course adoring Family.

Get ready... Put your swimsuits on and take the swim of your life with the amazing Lolo Cruise Ship, that is all inclusive and teaches you all about how Lolo's summer is going! (bubbles sound effects)

So litteraly my summer began the second my two beloved family members returned from Canada with great news for everyone. It was my mom and my older bro Zezo back to share news that my brother's operation that was undergoing had been succesful. Just this news changed my mood for the whole summer, gave me motivation and eventually caused our family to have a blast during these two  short months of vacation.

The first offical event throughout this vacation was the unforgettable week we spent at the North Coast (aka Sa7el for Egyptians) in La Vista Bay with my cousins and close friends, staying up till 6am playing cards. ;) Our daily routine was to wake up around 1pm, jump into the pool for about an hour then head to the beach for the rest of the day. Meanwhile my lovely grandma and mom are having a great time cooking their special meals that would leave all our mouths filled with joy and happiness in each bite.

Our second trip was a long one but it was definetly worth it. We went from Cairo to Soma Bay in Hurghada taking us supposedly around 5 hours but thanks to my dad's driving skills, we got there in 4 hours and a half. Love you baba! As soon as we got to Kemepenski (the hotel we were staying at), me and one of my favourite cousins named Ahmed, wento to the gift shop and bought snorkel gears and soon made our way to the beach. If it were for me to be a travel guide, I'd say that Soma Bay's beach is probably the best site for snorkeling in all of Egypt. Despite the amazing view and snorkelling experience, if you are a very picky eater that wants every food all at once, then Kempenski is the right hotel for you. Litteraly every single day was a different buffet with a different style, for example, the first day we went was Suchi Tueasday where we enjoyed an amazing experience of all you can eat sushi and Japenese food. The next couple of days were also a blast as we bought floaties and headed to the lazy river and soon to the spa. Now this a trip I will cherish forever and I am definetly looking forward to coming next year. Now this is no ad or anything but simply my love towards you Kempinski Soma Bay.

My next destination was only an hour drive away from Soma Bya and that last destination was El Gouna. Sadly, my family was not with me on this trip but I still had a blast as my friends that were with me were very caring and kind and for that I can truely call them family. At first, we didn't find the place as great as we thought it would be but the fun activities we've done there speaks otherwise. The first day was great, we slept in the whole day and in the evening we had dinner and called it a night. The following days, me and my bestfriend got to know the place a lot better and we ended up having loads of fun. First we went to pools followed by water slides and then some amusing lagoon activities. The watwer slides were fun and all but it might've been a little dangerous. me and my friend were going down at the same time but with no mat, and that resulted in getting my back burnt and leaving a mark till today. The best part of this trip was the lagoon water sports and the submarine trip. A few days before we leave, we booked a trip on a submarine where we got to see many new fish and coral reefs I had never seen before in the Red Sea. After so we went to the beach and we took canoeing and wind surfing lessons which taught all of us new skills. The last day before we left, we went to another resort to do some of the most fun activities like the fly fish and the donut.

As you can see, I've had a pretty intresting summer as I hope you've all had too. Share your memories that you have made this summer in the comments and I hope to see you all very soon on September 3rd the first day of Grade 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...