Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Maggie Making A Difference

Maggie Doyne is a great human being that found passion and love to help others just at the age of 18 years. She was always surrounded by walls and never tried to make a window or hole to peek from, until one day, she had the urge to get out of her simple boring life and go experience life as it should be.

Maggie had a dream that many people dream of but don't have the courage or the expenses to act upon them, it is a great dream that builds sensation all over peoples' hearts. Her extraordinary dream was upon making a huge difference in society. Doyne's dream was to help children from different cultures, get them educated give them healthcare and make them have a bright future. She started by just one young child, and developed her way up into making a whole village for the poor in need.


Do you see how Maggie made a huge difference in our world and society? I’d also love to make the world a better place to live in with equality and peace. I’m 13 years old and I could make a great deed not only for myself but every single person there is out there, I have a great idea! For example, here in Egypt there are many young children that are not educated and are just living on the money they get from people passing by. These beggars for money are considered rich to many other people in the same country. For example, in Fayom, there are many farmers with children that are considered barbarians, they aren’t educated and probably don’t know how to read or write. Their parents and grandparents are also the same, that forms a huge cycle of poverty, because if you are uneducated, you won’t be able to get accepted in jobs, they might as well not even apply for certain ones. Nowadays, these farmers children leave the country side and come live in the city where they can work even when they are uneducated with a salary with nothing, below minimum wage. To make a difference in these poor peoples’ lives, I was thinking of asking my grandma if I can use her piece of land, as she doesn’t need it and probably only when there once when she was receiving it, as it was a gift. Maybe if she agreed, I’d have to make a proposal stating why I need it, and I’d probably create a PowerPoint stating the reasons why. Here are the 13 reasons why: 
  1. To create a small compound for the families in need for free
  2. Including a big school for people living inside and outside the compound to attend
  3. Create a recreation centre for all as everyday they work nonstop doing work they shouldn’t be doing at a certain age
  4. To help society evolve
  5. To decrease the population of poverty in Egypt or specifically in Fayom
  6. To encourage others to do the same all over the country
  7. To get noticed by several other countries and go incorporation with them
  8. As a start to get further all over the country
  9. To decrease the population of uneducated people all around the world
  10. To provide healthcare for every sick person inside or outside the 50km radius
  11. To teach younger ones how to not be aggressive and to be a polite and proper human being 
  12. To be a role model for others
  13. To start a new life not just for me, but for all the ones in need of one

Hopefully my dream will come true and I’ll spread all over the world. Who nows, maybe one day I can meet Maggie somewhere in Europe where she gone a long way from Usa and I spread all over the world and all that’s left is Europe. Maybe one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...