Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Somethings Others Did Not Know About Me

Honestly, I like to keep my school life away from my family life and social life. It is like I have different personalities around different people. It all depends on who you are with, you might be comfortable saying different things in front of certain people and shy or uncomfortable saying it in front of other people. That's why keeping your school life and social life is a great life tip that is working pretty well in my case. Usually, the people at school that meet me outside of school might notice some differences in how I act rather than being at school with very limited and precise boundaries. There are so many things that my social life friends (not school friends) could know about that my school do not know about. For example, my social friends back in Canada might have known that I am part Turkish as my grandma's mother was originally from Turkey. Of course, the society here in Egypt is a lot more different than the one in Canada, for example, citizens in Egypt are the nicest people you can ever meet, with there kind, warm hearts that keeps you going no matter what. Something that my school and social life friends might not have known about me is that I lived in the United States before I moved to Canada. I stayed in Dallas, Texas for three years exactly right after I was born. When you hear the name Texas, you'd probably think that we were some sort of cowboys, but actually no, we were just living a perfectly normal life like any human. A very interesting fact that no one knew about me was that I have switched many schools throughout my life, 6 to be exact, including the one and only CISE! I was such an adventurous child going from school to school, teacher to teacher, student to student, just this whole change all at once! This is my mysterious life that no one knows about, not telling anyone what my next move is, no one knows what'll happen tomorrow. Maybe I will become a very famous actor or a heroic figure, changing the world with all my mighty power wearing my shining armour. Who knows what comes next may be a turn-up or maybe and hopefully not a turn-down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...