Translate

Monday, November 26, 2018

Anecdote #1

One of The Most Exciting Things That Happened To Me

Everyday is a great and amazing day even though we might not even realize it, whether it's you that makes the best or the loved people around, like friends and family, and I am grateful for every second of my life. At the age of 10, everyday after school I would be happily anticipating my bus ride from school to my house to watch the most exciting and most helpful video of all, life hacks. There is a very known and prominent youtube channel named "Crazy Russian Hacker", in his channel you find a variety of videos containing different life hacks and DIY's, which is short for "Do It Yourself." Anyways, everyday I would watch his videos and I had the post notification bell on, so that whenever he uploads a new video, I would be among the first to watch. In summer of that year, my family though that it would be nicer if we reunited as a family and go to Orlando, Florida as it was the last year for my brother in Toronto because he had to leave for university in London, Ontario, plus my mother, sibling and I all lived together in Canada, while my dad lived in Egypt, so it was a great idea.  

Later when it was July 4th, it was our travel date along with our close family friends, we travelled to Florida for a good exciting 2 weeks and jump for Disneyland to Universal Studios and Sea World and just enjoy our time. The first week was amazing with some ups and Dows, but honestly, there are no words to explain how the second week went, it went from the best rides to simulating sky rockets and planes. On our last 3 days, we spent our time in Universal Studios and Harry Potter World and Universal Studios City Walk with many great mini shows on the run. When it was our last day but definitely not least, we decided is that the last thing we do is a memory that will never expire, to take a perfect picture in front of the Universal Studios globe, and that moment my dream came true. Other than all the exciting events I experienced throughout these 2 weeks, I met my favourite YouTuber, the Crazy Russian Hacker with his family enjoying their time as well. At first I wasn't sure if it was him but guess what, it definitely was. We took a picture with him in front of the big globe and it is for sure a memory that will never go and will always be kept with me in a safe place. (Soon I'll be uploading my picture with him but it'll take some searching.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...