Translate

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Most Interesting About Me

The Most Interesting Thing About Me

Many people have different ways of looking at themselves whether its in a good way or the opposite. When it comes to me, there are many interesting things about me for example, my talents, my goals and my success. I have many talents in my life like playing ping pong, or party jam, singing and dancing! As you probably read many of my other posts, I have many short term and long term goals. Many of my short term goals are, to get it through grade 8 safely and with excellent marks, without getting into any trouble throughout my high school years. Another goal is to convince my parents to go live back in Canada and go back to living in peace an NO MORE TRAFFIC! Just a simple neighbourhood going to a perfect high school for the upcoming years. Some of my long terms goals are as follows, to make it to Imperial College Biomedical Engineering, get my masters degree from London, England near my college, get a 2-3 month vacation just to relax and think about all my achievements. Hopefully after I accomplish all my dreams and get a well paid job, I get my own family and travel the world with them and live forever happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...