Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The Future Me

The Future Me

In the future there are many job opportunities anyone can dream of being like for example a doctor, an artist, an actor, or even an astronaut! But me, I'm different, I want to be something special that some people might not know what it is! Hopefully when I grow up I can accomplish my dreams by being a biomedical engineer that graduated from one of the best universities in the world, Imperial College. A biomedical engineer is someone who invents machines or objects that are used for healthcare for example like the professional beds you see in hospitals. When I grow up I'm thinking to create a new MRI device to be more accurate and a lot easier to be accessed by handicapped people. Hopefully, if I keep up my good work at school till grade 12, I'll get accepted to Imperial College and accomplish my dreams!

Of course I won't be able to get through anything without my heroes support! Everyday my parents encourage me to succeed in my life. In order to accomplish my dreams, I must be organized and neat doing the thing I love the most! During school years, I prioritize my time, putting the big rocks first then the little pebbles. My big rocks nowadays would be my family and health the biggest rock, then my education the second biggest, and the third biggest rock would be my extra curricular activities, for example, volunteering in any camp for example "Grow' n Glow". The little pebbles are consisted of, video games, vacation, resting, etc. Hopefully, when I achieve my goal, my pebbles will actually start to turn into big rocks, for instance, after studying for around 24 years, who wouldn't want a 2-3 month long relaxing vacation just to rest and let your mind free. Later when you grow up, and have kids, definitely your biggest rock will sure be your second family.  Later you'll get a job and travel the world and live a fantasy happily ever after! All because of your HEROES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...