Translate

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Qualities of a Good Friend

A Good Friend

In my opinion, I think that there can be many different kinds of a good friend. There can be a best friend, just a class peer or a relative. In my life I have all three of these types of friend, lets start with the best friends. A best friend is a really well known person in your life which you like hanging around with. While hanging with your best friends, you identify wether they have a good fluency on you or not, because they are the ones that build up your identity. A class peer is a good friend that you spend most of you school years with. Eventually, you become best friends if you're lucky enough and stay with these friend until grade 12. Then they become family to you! From my mom's family side I have no 1st cousins what so ever but on the other hand I have over 20 second cousins. Thats because my mom's mom had 8 siblings and each sibling had about 2-5 kids, these are my mom's cousins. If you multiply 8 and the average of kids each sibling gave birth to, which is around 3, equals the amount of second cousins I have, which is 24. Personally, I am not that close to my second cousins except for a few, maybe 5! But on my dad's side I have 5 first cousins, they are all a lot older than me but, I'm still really close to them. Also on my dad's side, I have many second cousins which I don't even know who they are. Not even they're names! I wish that eventually when I get older, I can have a chance to meet everyone in my family ant talk to each one! Who doesn't want to have more friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...