Translate

Monday, October 1, 2018

Big Rocks

Big Rocks

Text to Self:

In the video " Big Rocks", they are talking about priorities in life. there are big rocks with labels on them as priorities in  life. The woman is given around 8 rocks written on them priorities like: Children, vacation, emergencies, employment/big opportunities, etc. If it was me in that women's shoe, I would pick my first priority as employment/big opportunities. Next, when I get older, my priorities must change. My first priority would be family before anything, then my employment. Later, it will be emergencies when any case happens. After, comes all the recreation fun like vacation.

Text to World:

Every other person has their own priorities. Maybe some troubled teens might have money as their first priority and education as their last. They have no idea what family  means or how much they influence they have on their behaviours. Maybe parents might have their job as their first priority and their children as their last. Everything differs with different personalities.
Text to Text:

This video reminds me of many Disney movies like for instance in the Cinderella movie. The step mother treats Cinderella like a piece of garbage. The step mother's priorities in life might have been her daughter's popularity and her last priority towards her daughter might be her education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...