Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Anecdote #3

The Scariest Moment of My Life

Everyday at night something scary must happen right before I sleep or during my sleep whether it’s my spooky imagination or my nightmares. I get many nightmares maybe even more than dreams, I think it’s because of all the horror movies I watch and I reflect on during my sleep. Once I went to the movies with my cousins and siblings and decided to enter the spookiest movie there was, The Conjuring 3! This movie is about a possessed house with ghosts within it and there is a little girl that is getting infected by these ghosts. I watched this movie two years ago when I was in grade 6 and it was super scary that I jumped out of my seat in the theatre and I screamed loudly. All this happened because there was a terrifying par in the movie where there was an old man rocking on the chair in the reception and what was so unusual is that we have a similar chair in our living room, so when I would close my eyes to fall into sleep, I would picture the old man in my living room rocking on my chair! How creepy? Another time during my sleep, I would see myself back in Downtown Montreal in Canada and I would remember when a thief broke into our rented car and stole my older brother’s backpack, but with an extra twist. Now what is this “extra twist?” That extra twist was that I got kidnapped there and they man that stole the bag stole me and I tried forcing myself out his car but it wouldn’t work, then all of a sudden I would wake up and say, “ ohh, I just had the creepiest nightmare ever!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...