Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Change of Morals

When it comes to facing a certain challenge, you always try your best to succeed in completing the task. When there’s such a competitive or rewarded challenge, it becomes the extreme to try and win and usually you are not considering all factors and maybe fall into a trap. You should always be very careful when it comes to making decisions and the way you will do your task while sticking to your moral and beliefs. 

Personally when it comes to facing a challenge, I may come out of my way or moral and do whatever it takes to complete the task. When there is a competitive task while facing others, I get this sense telling me that I must win and usually i do what it takes to meet my dream and beat the others. This is a bad habit of mine that I think I should get rid of. If I continue this habit of disobeying my good and behaved moral, I can still be a smart and intelligent boy but without annoying others or losing any friends. In my point of view, I think that what I do is a very bad thing because over the long run people won’t like to be around someone that’s self centered so I must change that attitude. Second of all, it doesn’t matter if I’m first or last, all that matters is what I am to myself, if I think I am number one without needing anything to prove so, then that’s what I really am. But if I think I’m not that great, I’ll always want to keep getting better and beating everyone, now this is when people change morals. But always note that, people may change to better morals not always to the bad. In the short story “The Most Dangerous Game”, Rainsford changes his moral to the worst, but in other cases like when you are influenced in a good way and start having manners and using polite words. Always keep in mind that not everything is to the worst but also to the better and never forget that we must look at the bright side of every little situation and moral. If you are confronted with challenges, do not change your moral to be the best, always know that you are the best inside of you, and nothing will get to you to let you change your moral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Vacation (Brought to you by Kempenski Soma Bay)

To start tgis blog off, I want to inform all of you that I miss you guys so so so much! Everyday I check my Instagram feed and see all of yo...